Exotic gift ideas for hubby??

So, my hubby has been the best man/father/friend/lover/hubby (you name it) and I just want to reward him with something really special (preferably kinky) but I really dont know what to get him. Im not looking to by him a "normal" or simple gift, but rather something that will excite him and make him feel special...I know its a tough one, but thanx in advance!!!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 12:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you mean exotic or erotic? Or perhaps a combination? I think you have to give a little more info about him. Is he cultured, does he like wine, music, sports? Is he a foodie or likes to work with his hands?

There's so many different things, but it depends on his interests.

Gifts.com has some great idea's
    Uncommongoods.com
    Redenvelope.com

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 2:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/

check out that site. There are tons of Kinky/Raunchy/Sexual ideas that link should go directly to the toys for men :) Good luck and have fun!

okrasin

Answer by okrasin at 9:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Sexy lingerie fo ryou or cosplay clothes, some straps and a blind fold. Its a gift that goes a long way and can be used over and over and y'all can take turns with the blindfold and straps
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 10:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009