What kind of piercing do you have? How long did it take your piercing to heal? just curious

They say 6-10 weeks. But my piercer said her lip heal in 3, and sometimes that people healing times range from 3-10. SO, just curious how long it took your. DONT FORGET TO NAME YOUR PIERCING

cloud144

Asked by cloud144 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• It really depends on how you care for it. Mouth piercings can take longer if you drink alcohol or make out violently or whatnot. I had lip and eyebrow, the lip didn't heal, I took it in and out while looking for a job and eventually left it out. The eyebrow pushed itself out. Navel took maybe 2 months max.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• *OP* I just got my lip and eyebrow done 5 days ago. I do not have to take them out for anything, which is what causes migration/rejection, in your case. I clean them with saline solution twice a day!
    Irritation can cause your body to reject them in some cases, I hope that doesn't happen to mine!

anyway, I hope I get some more posters!!!

How long did it take for your eyebrow to reject?
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have my navel pierced. ...probably took about 2 months.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Belly ring: 3 months (I was told 6 months to 2 years!) for the second time I had it pierced, on the top. When I had it pierced the first time, by someone who "knew" what they were doing more than the cheaper place in town, he pierced it on the bottom and it didn't heal. Long story lol.

Lip ring (right side, near the corner): Would have healed in like 2 weeks, but I played with it a lot at first, so it took about 5-7 weeks, then stopped having the crusty stuff after 2 months.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• belly button- never really healed well so I took it out
    tongue-4 weeks, I felt that it was time to grow up so I pulled it out
    nose- 4-5 weeks, I was underage I tried hiding it from my parents became to much of a hassel so I just pulled it out, I do miss it, I had a pink little stud
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• my tounge it healed fast i dont remeber
    naval im not sure long time ago
    hood i had it done for 2 weeks now it dont hurt but im sure it hasnt healed .
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ears as a baby, than I got a second set when I was 20 that healed fast about a week.
    nose, it took about a year to stop hurting and than about 3-years I could take it off over night and it will not close.
    Thinking of getting the M.Monroe??
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• NAME your piercing? How old are you? LOL. Piercings are a huge waste of money and can be unhealthy, chicks. Think about it and grow up. Get some class......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Iv Got my
    EyeBrows- Bout 3 Weeks
    Labret-Bout 4
    Lip-4 Weeks
    Tongue- About A Week...
    And Naval- A month.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• *OP* Get over yourself, I thought we all had our own rights. I love my lip and eyebrow piercing. Just had them done a week ago. TAKE THAT SOCIETY

Why don't you GROW UP and stop posting answers where they don't pertain to you.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2009