I'm new to cafe mom and i don't get this...

What the hell does DH and DD and LO and all those other two letter things everyone always writes, what do they mean?? I'm confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dear husband, dear daughter, little one...personally I hate those abbreviations
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• They are really annoying ways for people to say DH- dear husband, DD, dear daughter, DS, dear son, you get the drift!
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Go here, there's a list of basically every abbreviation on here. It makes it a lot easier to stay in the number of characters allowed per answer to abbreviate some things.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/4091/forums/read/7315080/Cafemom_abbreviations_huh

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It just too "hallmark sappy" for my taste. I'll use shorter words or less words & avoid those, thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• or darling or damn or DH could be dick head. depends on the mood! lol LO little one there is a place to find ALL the basic abbreviations on CM cafemom :)   click the link

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You'll catch on : )
    I've been on here for a little bit and got thrown yesterday by PIOG (posted in other group). I had to google it. LOL
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009