What did Mariah do to Eminem to make him write a whole song dissing her? lol *Don't answer if you don't care*

I was looking up the SLIM in 6 program and SLIM shady also came up, so now I'm curious what she did/said. I'm not a fan of either of them, It just got my interest seeing the circumstances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know, but I think its funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• on his newest CD Rehab, he made a song and one of the lines was like 'I miss you Mariah blah blah (basically saying that they dated once)' then she wrote a song called Obsessed, about how she's never even met him and that they've really never dated, so he wrote the song 'The Warning' saying that if she says anything else about how they never dated he's going to release all the cell phone messages he's saved that she left him...

i honestly believe they did date, otherwise why would she dedicate a whole song saying they never dated... i think she was doing damage control
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• From what I understand after looking it up is that Eminem is saying he dated/ had sex with her 5 or 6 years ago and she denied it. She wrote the song Obsessed about him, so he then wrote The Warning about her and her husband, saying he has nude pictures of her.
    The power of Google... lol
    I don't keep up with any of this stuff, but your question made me wonder.
    I can't stand Mariah Carey and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if she were lying. She was having a rough time 5 years ago (if I remember correctly), so I could see her slumming it. I don't listen to either one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009