I got busted! Do I admit it or play it off?

I set up an email account to see if my ex was talking to other girls because he keeps bothering me, telling me he wants to be with us again but I dont trust him. Well he accepted and we talked last night and today. I guess I didn't do such a good job and couldn't not sound like me because he called me out and said that he was being duped and that I was his ex. (It was but I didn't admit it) He was messaging me on there and yelling at me on my real account. I told him I didnt know what he was talking about and to leave me alone. I did get some good info though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• that's funny, nerdy something to laugh at in the future
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i would just end it with no questions asked. hopefully you got what you wanted, even if it was by a pretty immature way of doing it. if you don't want him to know don't tell him, that is up to you, but i would suggest not continuing with it.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• OP here ~ He definitely knows it was me and denying it was all I could do at the time. It was pretty immature but I don't really think that it's that much different then hiring a private investigator... lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ROFLMAO.........Not laughing at you OP just at the situation. I found personals ads that my STBX has on craigslist so I set up a fake email and emailed back and forth with him about 20 emails. When I refused to call him (because he would have known my voice.) he started questioning why. I guess I am not very good at lying because he called me out. I am still denying that it was me but he still swears that it was me. By the way I though we were fine until I found those ads on my computer. He forgot to erase the link from the history. These ads are the reason he is my STBX.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• obviously no trust. end it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Deny, deny, deny! He has no proof and will never have any proof..... shoulda hada better game face huh?
    Hey, ANON:45 - you had the perfect game going- and you bailed! I would have called him - and I would have had a recorder on the phone when I did - and revealed to him then and there that it was you and that he was BUSTED big time - and you are soooo right for getting rid of him.

Girls! - when you got 'em by the short hairs - don't let go - twist and pull! Say it with me.... Twist and Pull!!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Some men can read through their woman. You have to have a poker face and bluff your way through to him. Some women can pull this off and some can not. I for one can not.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Girls! - when you got 'em by the short hairs - don't let go - twist and pull! Say it with me.... Twist and Pull!!
    ------------------------------------
    this post just made me smile and almost laugh, which is a big deal because I have not been having many good days recently and needed to find the humor in life again

THANKS pace myself
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009