What was your pregnancy like about a month before you went into labor?

I'd like to know what type of signs or symptoms that you had in the days or weeks prior to going into labor, especially those of you who were early? For example, did you have increased BH contractions (not like right at labor, but like several weeks before), or change in appetite, or feel different hormonally? My baby has dropped early and I also feel like more hormonal and hungry and have felt achy in my tummy more and stuff like that. I'm 34 weeks.

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was induced at 40 weeks both times. I had major back pains, braxtons hicks, tightening of stomach muscles, pain all over, I was bitchy cuz I was just so tierd and just always in pain, baby kicked like all the time, all this was about 1-11/2 months before birth

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2009