Other ways to be intimite?

So me and SO aren't allowed to have sex for 2 weeks, doctors orders. I'm 34 weeks and had some worse than normal bleeding during sex the other day and she said just in case to not have sex for 2 weeks. I was just wondering what other ways can we be intimate with each other? Sex is usually a big thing between us, I don't see how either of us will last that long with out it!

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• oral sex
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• hmmm.
    well, DH is deployed. ...but i dont think any of our methods would work for you.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• kissing, holding hands, cuddling, spooning, oral sex (for you as well as him), massage, sexy notes/emails/phone calls or messages, a romantic dinner . . . . .
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• oral sex..anal sex...stimulate his prostate (he'll be suprised how good that is) erotic massage, make out session

we made out last night and omg it was like we were first dating again....needless to say we had sex after lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009