while you were preggo....

in first few months did u feel like u were going to start ur period around the time u usually do start?
i tested and was positive! took 3 tests!
now that its getting around the time i usually start im having light cramping which ive been having zfor about 2 weeks but its a little more intense and i feel super bloated
anyone else felt this way and ran up to the restroom thinking you started a few times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal to cramp in the beginning now if its gets SEVERE and you start bleeding more than spotting, go to the dr.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• thank you! they arent really bad just period cramps and no spotting thank the lord
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yes, while I was prego every month the time around my period I had cramps
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yep had the cramps, just randomly though i think. haven't noticed any in a while (24 weeks now) so my guess is they could probably go away for you too. I still kind of expect to start sometimes too lol...guess it's one of those things you just get used to
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yup...i think everyone goes through that. For about the first tirmester i would inspect the toilet paper afriad i would see blood. I know they say when your uterus starts growing it pulls on ligaments and causes some cramping pain. But i feel they same way you do! If you get too worried you can always talk to your doctor about it, and remember around the time your period would come the first month, the baby has to implant in the uterus to make "its" home for the next 10 months! and that does cause some cramping, and sometimes even some spotting, but it shouldnt be more than spots! GL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• haha yah sounds exactly like what i went through before i found out
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yeah thats actually how i found out i was prego. my husband was like when's your period coming and i kept telling him i have the cramps and stuff its comin any day now and it never came! lol. congrats! hope its what you wanted!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 10:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009