am i off my rocker for thinking the idea of gods in this fantasy series are amazing

i am addicted to my fantasy books. i read fantasy books non stop, i can read a 800 page book in 2 days easy...and i only read at night. so it goeswithout saying, I LOVE THEM. the latest i read was about the gods...from the god of death, to the goddess of the sea , to the god of wisdom etc. and i was sitting back thinking on my book going you know...i wish it was this easy. i wish i could say i want to pray to a good of serenity tonight..i want to pray to a goddess of the sea tonight etc. i dont know why but wen ppl specialized in something, they are better....and the idea of tons of different gods and maybe one that overrides all of them.....appeals to me a lot.
am i off my rocker for enjoying the thought of multiple gods so much?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 3:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• People do it all the time...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i mean im not saying i believe in my fantasy books..that would be weird lol.
    i just find the idea really nice
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Are you reading the Kushiel series? ;)

A lot of people believe in a lot of different gods. I don't believe there's just ONE GOD..
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 10:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I am A Pagan witch, and yes I call on different Gods for different purposes.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2009