do u want to watch that new movie 2012

it comes out next month are u going to see it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do. Not because it's about the end of the world, because I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but because it looks interesting. For me it's like watching Twister or Volcano or any of the other multitude of disaster type movies out there.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• no, i look up a lot of stuff on this date, and i dont think it will be the end of the world, but when i studied up on it it gave me nightmares for a long time and scared me. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I prolly wont go see it in theatres but will rent it when it comes out :) It's interesting. Yeah this freaked me out too and then I found God, so wether or not December 21, 2012 is the end of the world or not doesn't matter. I have a hope for something better :) God bless
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I'm sure I'll see it at some point. My oldest will be 18 on 12/21/12. That alone will make it a scary day for me. lol
    It seems like the world was suppose to end every year since time began.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Kinda like Y2K? That was a fun couple of years... LOL
    My husband is a computer programmer so we didn't worry a bit.
    When isn't the world ending?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Myabe, I've only seen a couple previews so I don't know too much about it, but it did seem kind of interesting. I don't think the world will end on whatever date they are saying, and even if it does, well there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I'm going to enjoy the ride while it lasts.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I honestly don't know if this world is going to end in 2012, but if I watch that movie it will be all I could think about. I am weird about movie that could be real..I'm already weird about death on a personal level and if this world does end I don't want to know it's going to happen. Just come and get it over with.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2009