anyone out there that can answer a computer question

I am trying to connect my computer to my tv (to use the tv as a monitor) I bought an HDMI cable but the part that i was supposed to connect to the computer doesnt fit and i don't know how to find out what kid of cable i need....anyone have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my computer monitor cord has another little piece that fits into the regular plug that then connects to our screen... maybe its something like that, do you have a Frys electronics in your area? they are good at finding out what you need, or try any electronic store and speak to a person in the computer dept. dont go to like walmart of target though, they arent specialized in those depts.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I got lucky at walmart.. the guy that helped me was a computer geek, he knew just what I needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009