anyone else hear on HLN that Jon Gosselin no longer wants a divorce?

i heard something very briefly but nothing more.... just wondering.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya I read something like that, but I will be a little dissapointed in Kate if she lets him end the divorce. He has been out sleeping around, throwing out marriage proposals to different women. I would be humiliated. I wouldnt take him back, even if it would make things easier.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Everyone liked to bash Kate.....about how rude she was...yeah she is a bit controlling but that did not mean he had the right to treat her like this and humiliate her and of course the children sick. its sad, i would never take that man if thats what you want to call him back ....and he best get his butt back to work because them kid's well need child support....GET BACK AT HIM KATE! take his money!!!

I am honestly glad she continued the show, she is doing a lot more things with her children that she didn't do with john...she is making up for both him and her..way to go!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• He postponed the divorce for 90 days so that he could put up an arguement about TLC firing him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Why would he argue? I thought that was half the trouble in the first place...he didn't want to do the show anymore. He said he did not like that he had no private life anymore. That and the fact that Kate was kind of a shrew to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yup, they changed the name of the show to Kate + 8 and changed the concept of a single women raising 8 kids on her own. He will be on the show but less. According to gossip once this happened he sent letters to TLC and told them they cannot tape on the property, since the kids have no work permits to shot to show. Then the divorce that he wanted so bad, since Hailey is his true love and Kate is the mother of his children as he put it. He talked the divorce proceeding for 90 days. Because he realized that when they separated the felt free and things on his own and now feels that he needs to protect his family because things are beginning to explode. Which basically means he's still a loser and thank goodness Kate's getting rid of him!!
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 10:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I enjoy watching the show now with just her. Kate seems much calmer and more centered around her children.
    happynewyorker