ugh i feel like a baby

im pregnant with my first after a miscarriage only 6 weeks but im having breathing problems bad and its scary, i have to like yawn to even catch my breath why is this happening?!
why cant my pregnancy just go smooth

i hate complaining to my hubby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we dont know we arent doctors. ASK YOURS!!! WE DONT KNOW!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You should check with your doctor, they may have you come in for breathing treatments wich will provide some relief. I am sorry to hear yo are having such a hard time, and don't feel like you are able to have a pregnancy run smoothly, but really everyone worries while they are pregnant. I know how it feels to whine and complain to your hubby, and feel like you are on his last nerve...but it's not like you can keep it to yourself either. If you think it's serious, you should always share with him, if it's just one of those pesky thoughts that make you feel like a baby for obsessing, share those with a friend, or your mom...or someone online...this site is supposed to be about support..find a group with a chat room that fits for you...there are lots of em out there..even a few that don't have an attitude just for the sake of attitude. Good Luck, i hope you start feeling better soon!
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 6:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009