Will I go to hell part 2

For what I eat/drink? Agian biblical proof.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Romans 14 & Colossians 2:16-17 say that these things are trivial.

"Those who eat any kind of food do so to honor the Lord, since they give thanks to God before eating. And those who refuse to eat certain foods also want to please the Lord and give thanks to God." Romans 14:6b

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ." Colossians 2:16-17
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• uhh...seeing a theme here. You will only go to hell if you don't have Jesus as our lord and savior. Period. End of story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You might go to hell faster if you eat or drink the wrong things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Depends on your religions or what religion you're talking about.
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 10:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• @anonymous above me ~ LMAO
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 10:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• NO. I believe We don't & can't earn salvation by keeping old testament law or simply being a good person. It is only through God sacrificing His Son Jesus in our place, that we can acquire complete forgiveness. We can all attain this by accepting Jesus as our Savior, and accepting that He shed His blood to atone for the sins of all who repent. Please read 1 peter 1:18-19 romans 3:23
    www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/blood-of-jesus.htm
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Again, in Romans 14 it talks about food. "Those who have a special day for worshiping the Lord are trying to honor him. Those who eat all kinds of food do so to honor the Lord, since they give thanks to God before eating. And those who won't eat everything also want to please the Lord and give thanks to God."

You can pm me if you have more questions : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009