Will I go to hell part 3

For hurting the temple of God? If no biblical proof please. If yes biblical proof as well along with how far does it go? If I eat candy I know it's not healthy so I am hurting the temple, same as soda and fast foods. If I don't buy organic I know I am not getting the best foods but they are so expensive. I know this kinda ties with my food question lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you a Christian? Because if not, and you want to accept the Lord you can have a relationship with God and know that you are going to heaven.

Salvation comes from FAITH, not works. We can't earn our way to heaven. God loves you. He wants to come and have a relationship with you. If you want to PM me please feel free. But if you put your faith in Him you can have a real relationship with God. He will give you the Holy Spirit as a guarantee that you are HIS!!!!

I am going to pray for you right now!!!

: )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• OP~Also what about piercings and tattoos?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• how about putting all of this in one damn question intead of floodingn the questions..seriously.

you go to hell if your a bad person. simply put. THATS IT. follow your heart, be good..your fine...
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• damn moki, that was extremely rude. if you dont like it you could have just looked past it. this is a question bored. for QUESTIONS. let the girl be.

Sounds like YOU are going to be the one going to hell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• WOW Moki the questions are is for just that, questions. I can ask as many as I want and God forgive me but if you don't like it then ignore them please. Thanks and God bless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• wow i didnt mean to say BORED....

im exhausted and need to go to bed! LOL
    i think you do too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yeah I am tired but have pressing issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• no i didnt mean YOU needed to go to bed lol i meant moki does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• oh LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Jesus told us that we should not press people to eat the same way we did. I can't remember the verse! It is about if YOU believe it to be WRONG then it IS wrong. But not neccesarily for everyone.
    (The story was about eating pork.) It is late and I could be getting this mixed up a bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2009