LMFAO! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL? SERIOUSLY LOOK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BVvNE78lyc&feature=player_profilepage#

What is wrong with her? Is there something "wrong" or is she just a little nutty?
PLEASE LOOK, YOU WILL LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though it will be very wrong!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• oh my god. she'd be perfect on american idol since they all sound like that and THINK THEY SOUND GOOD
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 5:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Seriously, I didn't laugh. It seems that she may have Down Syndrome. The eyes, the ears, the overbite - Thinking that - I thought she was more cute to try and not be embarrassed. I said WTGG. It's more clear if you watch the one about having her wisdom teeth taken out - actually it's obvious that she's developmentally challenged if she doesn't have Down Syndrome
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I agree with PaceMyself on this one.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 7:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I work with kids with Downs and I really don't think she has Downs, but I do agree that she has some sort of developmental delay. And you know what, even if she isn't delayed, who cares. I think it's great that she's having fun singing her heart out without her first though being "I hope don't look stupid".
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LMAO! sorry. that was awesome.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 8:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Boy, that's really sad, whether she's developmentally challenged or not. At best, she's completely geeky, and people are ridiculing her. The comments below the youtube video are incredibly vicious. I wish someone would take down the video for her. Poor girl.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 9:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• W.....T......F!!!!!!! that was....idk what to say lol...WOW
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• She was just having fun. Lots of people can't sing worth a damn but still like to belt out their favorite songs - karaoke bars being a good example. She's just being a goofy kid. I used to tape myself singing too. Lots of kids do stuff like that, but most people don't have the guts to put them out there where people can rip them to shreds. People can be exceedingly cruel online and that girl must have some seriously tough skin. I gotta' give her kudos for that.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• What I think that is funny is that parents use to embarrassed us. Now the kids are embarrassing the parents.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2009