What "view" has changed the most from before you had kids to after?

Has your view on breastfeeding, CIO method, co-sleeping, spanking, circumcision, etc changed from before you had kids to after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess if anything my view on spanking has changed. Don't get me wrong, I still use it from time to time when necessary, but I don't use it as my main form of discipline. I have found other ways to correct and guide my son's behavior.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I wish i would have breastfed my youngest and eldest..or at least tried. Still don't believe in co-sleeping i am scared to death about that.....spanking...eh...only when needed ..but it isn't needed much lex is well behaved
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My view on life in general.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My view of doctors has changed dramatically. I use to want to be one. Now I can't stand them. Not just based on parenting and childbirth though. Also based on eldercare issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Not so much the little things..but the big picture. I think that comes with age as much as with becoming a parent. My world view is different. I have remained strong in my parenting convictions regarding breast feeding etc. Now I look at life in a different way...I learned to pick my battles, and not sweat the small stuff.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My view on so many things changed from before my ds to after.. Getting older, like someone said, has also had an impact on how I view things. I dont tend to let so much bother me, nor am I so concerned with what people think. I do what is right and best for me and my family and that is all that matters.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009