Do you like Dove Shampoo, And Or Bodywash?

I love it, Honestly....

Anyway...Do you like it?

Read my latest journal post if you do! It will be worth it.....to read it...ONLY if you like it though!

Hugs!

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 7:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm a faitful user of the plain dove bar soap on my face for the last few years now. it works better than any face wash i've ever tried!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 10:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I like the body wash, never tried the shampoos yet...will soon tho :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• thats all I use to buy. But I'm on a break from it right now. I still use the bar soap but I was walking in the store and smelled an awesome smell in the shampoo isle found an open bottle loved the smell and bought that brand.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I like it, but the other day in the interest of saving money before pay day, I bought the Walmart Equate brand of moisturizing body wash that they compare to Olay...and it is some really nice body wash! I think one of the most moisturizing kinds I have ever bought. I was really surprised!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• We use Dove and Zest bar soap but not Dove shampoo and conditioner. I have very dark brown naturally straight hair and I find Dove shampoo and cond. leaves my hair feeling heavy and looking greasy, which I don't like. So, we use head and shoulders and herbal essences shampoos and cond.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love the body wash.
    My husband loves the shampoo and beauty bars, but I can't use the shampoo because it doesn't work well on my hair.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2009