what to do?

Okay I know most ya'll gonna say I'm a dumbass, I deffinately feel that way. I had a feeling my dh was still in love with his ex, well ended up they were talking and I found out and suposedly it stopped. Which I'm an idiot and I believed him and feel stupid for thinking things would work out. So I get a little curious and look at the history on the computer and yesterday while i wasn't home he was on her sisters myspace page. So my question...........Do I blow up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• WHY was he on her Myspace? Are they still friends? I don't think there's enough info to say YES. Could very well be innocent.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't be a pushover about it...does he have any reason to still be friends with her sister? Were you aware that he was friends with her sister? If both answers are no, then I would definately confront him about it. It is unacceptable to still be in communication with her if it causes problems in your marriage...he is crossing the lines of respect...He needs to understand that if he is doing something that he can't do in front of you, then it isn't ok and he knows it is wrong.

turn the tables on him...ask him what he would do if you were talking to a guy from your past that he didn't know and hid all your computer or phone activity from him...I bet he wouldn't like it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Leave the page open on the computer so he sees it, then see what he has to say! :)
    Dyssy

Answer by Dyssy at 8:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't say anything. Keeping watching the computer history & see how often he visits. If he visits everyday, you may have a problem.

Good luck hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Your not an idiot for believing him. My saying is "I will believe you tell I find out you where lying". You shouldn't say anything right now. Just keep and eye on what he is doing. then when you get more evidence on him then confront him. PS.. You might want to think of a plan of action. What you are going to do if you plan on leaving him.

Answer by louise2 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I agree with Louise2 (she's pretty doggone smart!)

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2009