Do you hate football?

God, I loathe everything about it. Where I live, I'm stuck in the middle of the whole Steelers/Browns moronic arguing, and all anyone cares about for months is this dumb sport with stupid looking uniforms, over-paid criminals and senseless violence. I'd rather watch grass grow in real time than watch football.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're telling me! I have to run two separate pages that are for the bar and grill my DH runs..
    Both pages are about football. I don't know anything about it and I couldn't care less.
    I fall asleep whenever I have to watch it.

Booooooring!
    Dyssy

Answer by Dyssy at 8:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I don't get the appeal of it, and even other Countries think we're idiots for liking it so much.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I watch the superbowl and thats about it. I also watch when LSU plays BAMA bc its a riveraly game and we live in LSU but my SO family is BAMA all the way, so we like to talk crap, but as far as following it no, I could care less who goes all the way I just like the party and food football brings.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ohmygosh, we breathe football. missing a game my DS is playing tonight is killing me! loveit loveit loveit over here. hardknockin helmetrockin football, almost as good as sex!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Love it! I watch it even if DH isn't at home - heck most of the time I'm giving him the play-by-play through text!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LOVE IT!!!! Well, I love college ball, not too big on NFL for some reason. GO VOLS!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• let me get this out GO STEELERS! Okay that said no I really don't like most sports. I mean I can watch it but not a huge fan. However I love hockey. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i don't like nfl but in alabama you HAVE to love college football, i used to like auburn but i've been converted to an alabama fan, roll tide!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love it! I like it more than my husband, LOL! I like college ball over pro, though (of course, that could just be because my hometown team is the Lions...lol). I MUCH prefer hockey to football, though!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Loooove me some football! I live in Ohio, so not only do we have the big NFL stuff going on, we also have the border battle between UofM and Ohio State U. I love this footbally time of year lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009