family

is there anyone on here that comes from a large family?i come from a family of 16 kids.

georgia362

Asked by georgia362 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I came from a family of 7 kids - not quite 16 - but big enough to get it. And I'm the double middle child; boy, girl, girl, me, girl, girl, boy - I'm the middle child and the middle daughter. I've always wondered if that means something. LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I am only one of three, and my ex dh is one of 8. I have 5...that's nowhere near 16 but 5 kids is not a small family either...we have 6 if I count the step D. I went to school with a girl who was one of 17. When we were in the 7th grade her little brother who was a kindergardener at the time was hit and killed by a car walking home from school...soooo soooo sad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009