Why do you have sex?

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/24/how-why-women-have-sex-changes/

Came across this article and started thinking...I have sex so that my boyfriend will leave me alone for 24 hours and not pester me anymore. And I have sex because then, he won't be so pissy. And I guess I have sex because that's how he feels connected in the relationship. With the Mirena, there's really no "feels good" factor for me.
Why do you have sex?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because I enjoy it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Sometimes I have sex bc he wants too, but other times because I am in the mood for some loving.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• If Mirena is effecting your libido, I'd considering having it removed.

I have sex because I enjoy the intimate connection it gives me and DH.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have the Mirena and I love it. I'm moody at times LOL.... I have very light cycles now. I do enjoy sex more with my Mirena. My husband has to find the string once aweek. LOL.... I rather my husband find it than me. It could be the Mirena was inserted wrong or something isn't right. If or when we have sex it's wonderful..... He is my baby cakes. Try more lubs and etc. to build up your sex drive if, you are new to the Mirena. I find myself drier than the norm, but there are great product's out there to help this out which, than I have my own you know working for me.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Because I'm a fan of orgasms, and so is he.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i dont, my man is 750 miles away :(
    lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• For the most part because I enjoy it....not just the physical part, but the intimacy with him. It is a way to connect for us on a deeper level. I think sex is the ultimate vulnerability for a person. It is nice to know that I can share that moment with him and fell wanted, needed, safe, valued and loved. The older I get the more I enjoy sex because I have learned to enjoy it on a much higher level than just scratching an itch...not that that doesn't have it good points too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Because I love the emotional connection to my husband and I love orgasms.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It's fun, stress relieving activity, the mental, physical and emotional connection, reading each others body language, knowing what one wants and how to get them there.

Oh yeah, and the orgasms...
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Because my vagina is addicted to penis's.

It needs it fix.
    GrungeMum

Answer by GrungeMum at 10:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2009