Does Gain do a good job?

I used All for years and then when I had little ones I noticed that All wasn't getting all of the messy baby and toddler stains out. I now use either Tide Total Care or the new Cheer Bright Clean. Both do an excellent job of getting all sorts of spots and stains out of our clothes, even set in stains that the All missed.

I've never tried Gain, but know that it would be cheaper than Tide or All. For those of you who have used Gain, does it work well? Does it get stains and spots? Does it fade your clothes?

ThrivingMom

Asked by ThrivingMom at 9:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have used it for years, and yes it works very well, and the aroma it leaves your clothes is awesome!

Answer by older at 9:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love Gain.. It's all I have used for the past 2 years and have never once had a problem with it fading or messing up my clothes plus it always leaves a nice fresh scent especially when you use the fabric sheets as well.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love Gain. It smells awesome and it doesn't foam up as much as Tide did in my HE washer. I use the liquid laundry soap, liquid fabric softener, and softener sheets. All in the original scent.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I love my Gain but I add OxyClean to every load as well. Oxy is the only thing I've found that gets bannana stains and grape juice stains out.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 2:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2009