Can we all agree on this?

Even though that some of you don't agree with homosexuality for religous reasons, can you at least agree on the fact that they are as human as we are, and deserve the same rights?

Asked by older at 9:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Marriage is not a godly right, if it were I wouldn't be able to get married...why you ask. Because I am atheist. If you are to force "gods" law then why aren't all you christians fighting against divorce. That's wrong too right? Nope doesn't matter. A sin is a sin is a sin...no sin should be greater and no one is telling you to go be gay. I'm sure there are sins you commit all the time, but that's right you aren't worried about yourself because you are too worried about everyone else. Isn't god suppose to be the ultimate judge, then why not leave it up to him. We all should have the same rights! And hopefully just like women's rights and race's rights have come along gay rights will too :)
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 11:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Of course. Why is it our business if it doesnt affect us? Ppl need to mind their own business and be happy with who THE are and what THEY have.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I definitely agree with that!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yeah and if they want to be married, let them, and let them pay the same taxes as married couples of opposite sexes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I agree with it. One of my best friends is gay. And i think that if i am alowed to marry the person that i love and want to spend the rest of my life with then why cant he. And if people have a problem with it then if you get invited to a gay wedding then dont go. But please keep your opinions to yourself and let people be happy.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Most definitely! They deserve more than just political "rights." They deserve, RESPECT, Justis, Equality, and acception as INDIVIDUALS.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• agree!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It works for me!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• agree :)
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• YES :)
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 10:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2009