baby teeth

ok, so my son is 10 months and getting in his top two teeth. he already has the bottom two (front ones of course). the top left is real swollen figure it'll pop anytime, but the lil part of tooth that is showing kinda looks like a tiny hole in the tooth. but being that its only been showing for a few days, it couldnt possibly come out infected could it? his bottom teeth didnt do that, and this is my first baby, sooo i'm really not sure what top teeth looks like coming in. (i worked in a daycare, but couldnt really keep putting my fingers in the babies' mouths to look lol.)

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm thinking 4 month growth spurt. Have you started cereal yet? Maybe introduce that with the evening meal and see if that buys you some more time.
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 10:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• huh? he's 10 months...i think you may have answered the wrong question lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009