Not sure about the Ovulation Test Kit

Hello,my husband and I been together for almost 4 years and when I got pregnant with my 2yrs daughter it was on the first month that I was trying to conceive. My cycles are always been regular (every 28days aprox.) Now I tried to get pregnant again but I couldn't (trying for 5 months) I think the conceive wasn't happen because of some worries that I had about my health. I had 2 surgeries,in the last two months,thank God,nothing bad,and now that the worries are gone I decided to try to have my 2nd child. I wanted to be sure this time and went to pharmacy to buy the Ovulation Test Kit but I'm not quite sure is this Kit really works. Can you tell me if you had tried those Kits? Thanks a lot.

Lizyari

Asked by Lizyari at 9:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I did, one month, then said to hell with it and just did what came natural, hub and I just enjoyed eachother.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009