potty training

So my son has been potty trained for well over a year. I am just wondering at what age do you teach them to stand up and pee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• bumpi'm going to start mine out standing up, it'll be easier for me so here's a bump:

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My four yr old nephew stands when he pees. I would do it just for sanitary reason like when your in a public bathroom. It helps. But be ready for a daily mess in the bathroom LOL GL Also put a cherrio or something in the toilet to help him with his aim. :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• When they are tall enough not to make messes.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• now.
    duhhhx33

Answer by duhhhx33 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yes I was going to say the same thing right now would be the perfect time to teach him standing up.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• my son wouldnt pee in the toilet until i introduced him standing up. it works so much easier i think, because then they dont have to worry about pushing their pp down. I would introduce it to your son right away! good luck.
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2009