Attention SAHM's

Do you or anyone you know work from home and is a stay at home mom. I'am myself and I'm looking to do something from home any ideas?????

Destany22

Asked by Destany22 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

•  

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• surveys.
    duhhhx33

Answer by duhhhx33 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I work from home with 2 young boys and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just received an award with the BBB so it is totally legit! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! For more information, visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer all your questions! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I work at home with Tupperware. my.tupperware.com/amyroca Check out my site and let me know if you have any questions. I love running my own business and making my own hours and schedule. It's great!!! I hope you find what will work for you!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is how I help support my family from home. It's easy to do and lots of fun. If I can help with details or questions...feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I've worked from home for 8 yrs with four children. I love it. Log onto my website at www.mymomsoffice.com
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 5:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I never trust any of these things.
    Starfishsea

Answer by Starfishsea at 8:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I sell for and manage a team for Avon. I have a ton of fun with it and make good money from home. I personally do 90% of my work on the internet but there are hundreds of ways to make money with the company. You can sell traditionally in person, host fundraisers, host e-events and eparties online, sell through your online webstore, host vendor booths and more! Its inexpensive to start, only $20 just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum Any questions? Please email me!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009