4 days late!

I'm so frustrated! My period was due Monday, and I still don't have it...I have never been this late before w/out being pregnant, but I took a test this morning and it was negative. I know it's not too early, I have 2 kids now and with both of them preggo tests showed a positive immediately after missing a period. Any other reasons for being so late? My DH is going to stop and get another test on his way home today. This is more of a vent than a question I guess, unless anyone has any other ideas why I'd be so late. Oh, and did I mention I keep getting really dizzy? That was the only symptom I really had with DD #2, so that's another reason why I believe I am pregnant.

ginger813

Asked by ginger813 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes your body can metabolize hormones faster and they don't end up in your urine until a bit later. I have a friend whose hpt didn't show up until she was 3 months along with her first, but showed up right away with her second. It varies. Other reasons for being late can include illness and stress. The menstrual cycle is very sensitive to other bodily changes, and hormones can easily be thrown off course. I've been up to a week late before, with various symptoms, but I wasn't pregnant. I would wait a few days, test again if you haven't started, and if it is also negative...make a appt for a blood test if you never start.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you're knocked up.
    duhhhx33

Answer by duhhhx33 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2009