Let me get to know you.

I've been on CM for about a month now and have posted several questions seeking some honest help and most of the replies I have gotten have been pretty rude and snotty. I would like to believe that not everyone on here is that way. I would like to get to know you and make some friends. I am a working mom who works at goodwill. I have a two yr. old daughter and a fiance. I am 19 soon to be 20. Now let me get to know you. I live in Ravenna Ohio, which is in the northeat about an hr. away from Cleveland.

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi.check out my profile and send a invite if you want.My name is heather I am 24 and a stay at home mom.My daughter Alyssa is 4yrs old.I live in Kentucky.my daughter recently got diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My name is Christine, I am a 21 yr old single mother of a 2 year old daughter named Jordyn-Nicole and a 10 month old son named Isaiah... i live in South carolina
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Hey! Were the same age My name is Michelle and i have a 4 month old son named Lance. I have been married for just over a year and a half. And I am an ARMY wife living in lousiana. I grew up in sounthern cali. And i turn 20 November 17th =). Welcome to CM! And no not all people are rude on here. But a good portion seem to be. Sorry about their rude answers. I try to be as helpfull as i can. Sometimes not as much as i wish i was.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yep. When I first started CM, I joined the wrong group, they rtore me up girl! lol Find a positive group, they are out there. When ever I recieve a rude comment on my question I dont even bother reading the rest. Well I ask dorky questions anyway.........
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• and once again i prove my point.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• look at duhhhx3 nothing on her profile...it is a troll! Ignore trash!

I am 43, I had my first at 19 and my last at 40. I have 5 kids, 6 counting my step D. I live in Toledo Ohio. Just ignore the trash here, there are plenty of nice women who want to help and uplift one another.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• oh and yes i was 17 but that doesnt make me any less of a mother. good choice? no. would i take it back? absolutely not.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• my fiance's sister lives in toledo also.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Im nearly 37 and have 3 boys. They are 5, 3, and 20 mths.
    I live in Vegas so Im a bit away from where you are LOL.

Married to my love for 6 yrs now and Im a sahm.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Hi I am 25, Colorado. A full time working mom to a beautiful 5 month old little girl.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2009