Is there any online weight loss challenges?

I want to do something that will motivate me to lose weight. Even if it is a 7 day water challenge. I need something online though, so I can SEE my own progress. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try sparkpeople.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• definitely sparkpeople. Besides the ones that are "standard" in your profile, every group on there (like CM groups) runs their own weekly or monthly
    Anonymous

• fitday.com or calorie count. those are great! :) GL!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 5:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Therre is a new group here on Cafemom called "Daily Nutritonal Tips" that actually does have a Nutrition Course that could be used as a weight loss challenge. The forum is called Nutrition Course/Class. This group has 13 forums so it does not show up so at the bottom "click" view for more forums. Get a bunch of friends together & create a challenge
    Anonymous

• Coolrunning.com. There's a C25K challenge. I just started doing it myself. It's great!
    jenzfoto

Answer by jenzfoto at 6:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My small weight loss support group is getting ready to start a short challenge. We will be running it from now until Thanksgiving. You are welcome to join us there if you would like.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104991
    SWKansasmomma

Answer by SWKansasmomma at 11:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• MY FITNESS PAL!!!!

great for motivation and it is free, I have been on it for 5 months and love it. It holds me accountable for everything that I eat and great ideas and advice to get and stay motivated without gimmicky diets, it not a place of diets but lifestyle changes!

p.s. I have lost 30lbs with the help of the site and lots of working out.
    peapods02

Answer by peapods02 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2009