pregnancy costumes!

so my DH and i are down to two options and i just wanted some opinions!!...

either a prego nun and a priest...

or just a total white trash couple lol....he'd dress like a total hilbilly with the teeth and everything and i'd wear a flannel shirt tied above my belly, some jean shorts, cowboy boots, pigtails and the hilbilly teeth. lol

what do you think?

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 10:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like them both I can't chose. I'm pregnant and I'm gonna be a cow or a duck.

MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Scare crow – husband and pumpkin you. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I like the white trash one! That sounds so cute! And it would be funny i have never seen anyone dress up like that before.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• The white trash one sounds really cute! I was a prego nun last year and I was really pregnant, we went to a halloween party and I got so much attention from it lol. People I didn't even know wanted to take a pic with me! My hubby was Indiana Jones but at the party I ran into "my priest" LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love the white trash costume idea! It would be funnier with a bathrobe, slippers, curlers in your hair, a cigarette in one hand (unlit) and a bottle of beer in the other hand. Speak often of your other 6 kids and look around and ask where those darn kids ran off to now. Then shrug and say oh well, they always show up sooner or later. Have water in your beer bottle, take a swig, and then burp....hehehe!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I think you should be Juno.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• hahaha i love the bathrobe white trash thing....so funny!!!!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 9:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• SammyJoB ~ I got the idea from watching some of it on a Roseanne episode and some of it from my own ideas of white trash. :)
    Also, I think your husband would look cool dressed as Edgar from the Men In Black movie - overalls with no shirt, barefeet or nasty boots, messed up hair, and bossy to his woman....lol. He also had a shotgun in his hands, but I don't think your husband can do that....lol.
    I love the white trash look, attitude, and lifestyle! Not for me to live, but to laugh at....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2009