talk to me please, i need some help

Im new here on this site. ALOT of things is new to me concerning ttc.I have this lotion creamy stuff coming from my private part is that OVULATION or IM starting to ovulate I have A 29 day cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never really known when I ovulate, I do know people who say they do, but never with anything with what you are experiencing. When was your last gyno appt.? And is this after intercourse?
    Ash3807

Answer by Ash3807 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Cervical mucus during and the few days directly before ovulated is generally clear, slippery, and the consistency of egg whites. You can't hold it in your hands. The mucus right AFTER is thicker and often a white color, sometimes with clumps like cottage cheese. However, this thicker white stuff should be coming is much smaller quantities and you probably wouldn't notice it unless you were looking for it. If you are having any odd colored or bad smelling discharge, see your doctor to rule out infection. (which could be harmful to a pregnancy if there is one) PS, smell is more dangerous than color, since sometimes odd colors can be normal. If you have a combination of both... see ur doctor.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• well im getting like white colr m,ucus now i have not gotten anything clear
    Anonymous

• Your cervical mucus is usually lotiony right before your fertile phase (when your cm will be like egg whites) and then again before you start your period. That is just an average though, every woman is different.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Okay then! Didn't know that above poster, but useful info! So wait until it starts getting clear (or even start now) and have sex every other day until it stops.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2009