just found out im 14 weeks pregnant

and i have a 10 month old this baby was not planned i was on birth control. with this one i havent had any symptoms at all with my 10 month old i was sick everyday allday my boobs hurt and i was moody. is it normal not to feel pregnant with the second one?

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is almost like the TLC TV SHOW ... I didn't know I was pregnant......
    Every pregnancy is different when I got pregnant I didn't have any symptoms I found out I was because my belly was growing if not I wouldn't but good luck and take it calm you almost 4 months so stay calm .... GL
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• She's right, every pregnancy is different, and sometimes it suggests a different gender! I have an unplanned 10 mo old too, and if I were pregnant I bet I wouldn't notice either. It's really busy and stressful being a mom, so you may not notice missing a period, headaches and fatigue because they happen all the time. Congratulations:)
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I didn't have any sickness with my first baby or this one. It is normal. You just hear about the sickness more cuz it sucks!! LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• every pregnancy is different for the same woman. doesn't matter if it's first, second, third. isn't that weird? you can have one pretty much symptom free then the 2nd have loads of symptoms and vice versa. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• MY 10 MONTH OLD WAS PLANNED THE NEW BABY ISNT
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009