Does anyone ever wonder why?

I am an extrem girly girl, and I have a 17 month old daughter who is always in pink! LOL I am pregnant with my second child, and if it is a girl i want again, all pink stuff...which i already have but a double stroller. Why is it that they only make good double strollers in boy colors? Do the manufactures think that people dont have twin girls? I was just wondering if other people thought this too. I dont get it. I know girls can go in blue and be ok, and people think boys shouldnt be in pink, but im sure there are more people out there like me that would like a pink stroller?!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shop around! My sister has this really cool pink and black stroller that she bought from Target. It's a double one too. I just feel a little bad for her youngest because he is a boy! She bought that stroller when she found out she was pregnant and her little girl still needed a stroller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• So you are saying if you have a boy, you still want all pink stuff? I say get what you like the most. I have a boy and he is in boy clothes and he gets called a girl....go figure! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love pink and most of my daughter's stuff is pink, but I go pretty nuetral when it comes to her stroller and carseat.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• there's a better chance of multiple kids being different sexs thatn both girls. Neutral colors may seem more boyish, but I think the companies are trying to stay in the middle ground to be able to reach the biggest market.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• No, I dont really think about stuff like that. Color is usually the last thing I think about though.

Id just keep shopping around, Im sure you can find girly colors even if they arent 100% pink.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have two boys, I thought there were way more cute things for girls when they were little.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009