weird feeling when urinate?

When I go to the bathroom to urine and I finish I still feel like going to the bathroom and I have to push so I could be able to feel like am done it so weird and also I always have the sensation that I have to urine even do I don't have any urine in my bladder what could it be I made a DOC app but is next week some advice please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Health

• Does it burn when you urinate? It could be a urinary tract infection. Those are so irritating!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• UTI or Bladder Infection
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• depending on your age you could also have a prolapsing bladder or urethra
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It could be overactive bladder. Try not to push at the end and just wait a little to make sure none is going to come out on it's own. It's OK not to empty all the way.

I have an overactive bladder but have bad side effects from the meds. They give you dry mouth. I live in Tucson, the desert. My mouth would be horribly dry. I had problems eating and choking. Once I stopped forcing myself to drink huge amounts of water and pushing at the end of urinating I have been able to live with the overactive bladder without meds.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Do some kegal exercises while waiting for the dr appt and see if that helps.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009