Warm, winter vacation ideas?

My hubby and I are wanting to go somewhere nice for our 5yr anniversary in December. We were thinking about staying at one of the Sandals resorts, but we are not sure. We want to go somewhere beachy, and be able to actually enjoy the water, not be freezing. So does anyone have any ideas of places that will be warm and enjoyable in December? Thanks!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Travel

• Hawaii. I've been there in January and swam in the ocean and it was very nice. I think it's like 80 degrees there year round.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• you could come her to san diego. on more christmas's than not, its 70 degrees and sunny! and its cheaper than going to hawaii or bahamas, stuff like that. look up la jolla and coronado. they are amazing.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Guam. Its super nice, not as expensive as Hawaii, and the beaches are gorgeous. It might cost more for airplane tickets though!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• cruises are inexpensive the first 2weeks of December! try the carribean
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• Florida .is nice. this time of year. Use to go out there every other year. before I was married to visit my aunt and uncle. Not too hot but warm enough.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 3:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Come to Aruba! We've been living here for about 4 yrs. now and I can never get sick of it! The girls love the beach, we don't get as many hurricanes, the beaches are gorgeous!! Or you should do a Caribbean cruise, they're pretty cheap in hurricane months, don't be afraid.

alishak

Answer by alishak at 10:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009