Anyone been North Dakota???

Has anyone been in North Dakota around the Minot area??? I would love to hear about the area.

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Travel

• My in-laws live in Minot. What do you want to know?
    tarynsmommy82

Answer by tarynsmommy82 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I would just like to know what it's like up there. Is the weather really bad??? Does the town have a lot to offer??? I'm coming from a small town in New Mexico so it would be nice if it was a little bigger than where I am now. How friendly is the town???
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 3:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Well if you're coming from New Mexico, the weather is probably going to seem pretty bad to you. It gets pretty cold. The population is about 35,000, it's the 4th largest city in ND. So it's not really big, but good sized for North Dakota. I guess I don't know how small the town is that you're coming from, but there is a mall, Target, Super Walmart, a zoo. North Dakota in general is a pretty friendly state. Are you moving to the base? If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer.
    tarynsmommy82

Answer by tarynsmommy82 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009