How can I increase my sex drive?!

I gave birth in June and I have lost my mojo lol .....I used to love sex and always be in the mood.....I am just not in the mood anymore....I am too tired...I have lost interest.....my hubby and I are in love and have a wonderful relationship......any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's called stress and transitioning. You're tired, so why would you want to have a bout of vigorous exercise that would make you more tired? It's your body's way of compensating to try to get through the transition that you're in with your infant. You're tired, so it shuts down on the things that would make it more tired and take sleep away from it. Just let yourself relax and get into a good routine of things and it'll come. Stress is a major drive killer.
    Anonymous

• Get by yourself and watch some porn.
    Anonymous

• i don't really have any suggestions i just wanted to say it took me 6 months for my sex drive to go back to normal again, it will return, in the meantime i would ask if hes into watching videos or using toys that always helps a bit...
    Anonymous

• Go herbal--try goat weed!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I would say that if you're not in shape in general you need to become active outdoors, interract like normal people and friends first and get a good general well being going, go out to a restaurant or the stores and get a perspective of what out and happy is before you dedicate the sex. Numbers of people never have sex for years and still have a good relationship, and no body is unfaithful. Relating to a person is not the 3 letter word ! That is not even a part of real life as a necessity for growth. I was jaded into thinking that I HAD to do things for men, and it was the biggest lie. They are fine, you aren't missing anything, and if the time comes that he decides you aren't enough or someone else is more beautiful, you'll know it wasn't you that was the problem.
    Anonymous

• It will probably pass but may take awhile because your baby is a newborn. Sounds like poor mom doesn't get the needed sleep. That will probably change when baby sleeps through the night. I ended up giving my child cereal (from a spoon) at 6 weeks old. Slept through the night like a baby! LOL
    Anonymous

• If this is any help I was searching into this part of life as a result it wasn't the problem of sex, the man was the entire problem, he was not ready to deal with me. Recovery is a BIG DEAL. Nobody is their for you as a woman. I was there. My mom wasn't really even their, birth is a over the line kind of recovery being nobody really helps the woman, if you are getting some help for recovery from this as in home health it helps or a good relative that is really going to bake dinner, bring over lunches, handle the laundry and clean the floors than it could get your mind off pleasing the one who isn't much help to you. You didn't say that he helped with your recovery just that sex was all it's about.
    Anonymous

• Have more sex! It will release the stress in your body.... Anytime that you can.... Play dressup and play... Never know....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Dr Oz tv program has been about that this week. Go to his website and see the easy things you can do to "pump up the volume".
    Anonymous

• To the one who wrote giving cereal to the 6wk old infant. It's deadly to colon and insane to expect a infant that isn't developed enough to get even formula down to dose up a child as if it was a puppy and even PUPPIES aren't allowed to have solids for a time, but little people are different their insides are NOT READY for CEREAL or diluted CEREAL because the proteins and starches are too thick and infants are NOT READY to digest anything other than formula for almost 5 months. A miniscule amount of rice cereal is good if it's along the after 5 months time.
    Anonymous