ovarian cysts

the last 2 times i have ovulated, i get ovarian cysts. very large ones. the first one was 2cm by 4 cm. i was just wondering if constant ovarian cyst can affect my getting pregnant?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is the JUST FOR FUN category. Ovarian cysts are not fun. Yes, they can interfere with pregnancy. My daughter had an ovary removed because of a cyst. Maybe this question belongs in the HEALTH category?
    Anonymous

• They can cause problems if there are many. That would be Polycystic Ovaries

Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• excuse me anon. i didnt realise that you had nothing better to do in your life than to point out when things are put in the category. i realise cysts are not fun...like i said i have had at least 2. sorry for your daughters surgery but i put everything in the just for fun section. always. so thanks for your input but yeah...answer the question and stop nit picking on questions.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009