Do you use craigslist?

People are so rude! I am trying to sell my Wii Fit and people get mad when I won't go super far out of my way to meet them. One guy even asked for it for $10 less and I said fine but then he wanted me to drive way across down to meet him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *town
    Anonymous

• ive bought my exersaucer on there, i have stuff i wanna sell but i don't feel like meeting a person alone or having someone know where i live, so im just waiting to have a garage sale in the spring
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 12:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• We use it all the time. I always thought it was weird though to go to the home of a total stranger and buy something. But so far we have had good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• OP- I only meet people in super busy areas like the Wal-Mart parking lot.
    Anonymous

• Yes, and so far so good. When I am selling or buying I alwasy meet them at a public place for safety reasons. Maybe you should add on your add that you are willing to meet around your area only, that way you will only get serious buyers in YOUR area.

Right now there is an item I want on CL but it is pick up only so I am not buying it from that person, I will wait for the item to go on sale by someone else in my area or someone who is willing to meet me half way.
    Anonymous

• I love craigs list. I have a midget fetish and its so hard to meet little men, thanks to craigs list I have met several
    Anonymous

• We found a place a new place to move. I was very happy with that.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I love craigs list. I have a midget fetish and its so hard to meet little men, thanks to craigs list I have met several

GOSH WE NEEDED TO KNOW THAT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2009