TMI..sex in the back door

ok so I let my hubby in the back door if you know what i mean...it didnt last long it didnt hurt..he took it easy on me..it was my first time..now my ass is red and has been red for 4 days, its itchy and feels like he broke open my ass !! i dunno if thats normal or not (its NOT an STD) So do you think this is common or should i go see a doctor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Health

• You probably had a few microtears from the friction and some bacteria got in there from BMs, sweat, anything.. Not exactly the cleanest place for intercourse and I am not judging as I have partaken in anal sex before.
    Anonymous

• Soak in some epsom salts. You should be fine if there is no infection.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yeah i wont be doing it again..ididnt care very much for it...but i didnt think about that, thanks~
    Anonymous

• I agree with pp.Next time make sure you use A LOT of lube. We have the best luck with astroglide.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You dont want to use a water based lubricant. I sell Pure Romance and we have some booty ease that will help numb the area and you want to use a silicone lube like Pure Pleasure. Dont use astroglide or any other ky type lube even for vaginal use. It has too many preservatives that can cause irritation or infections. Message me if you want to know more. And try some witch hazel for the soarness
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Hmm. I think I'd listen to my doctor over a sales women. I've been advised to use astroglide. It's much better on sensitive skin then some of the others (such as KY). Also have always heard to use a water based if condoms are involved.
    Anonymous

• Also, if he finished the job so to speak, you could be irritated from that.
    Anonymous

• We have drs that help us with our information. Just because Im a sales lady does not mean that I dont know my facts. Look it up! KY has much more perservatives that can cause irritation. Our lubes are made and tested for sensitive skin as well and have one-two perservatives so they last how long they are supposed to (recommended for one year like any other lube) but KY and Astroglide also clump up. Condoms are also safe with most of our lubes.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 5:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2009