In what ways can you orgasm?

The only ways I have had an orgasm is through oral sex and masturbation....I have never had an orgasm through intercourse. What gets you going? Any advice on how to make one happen for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• im only able to O when im on top, i can other ways its just too much work
    Anonymous

• I've never had an orgasm via intercourse. I've only had it the way you have it or with a vibrator. (don't tell SO I said that though. He thinks he's a stallion)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Doing this is how I learned to orgasm with intercourse. I know it seems like it is mostly for men's pleasure, but when you learn how to control our muscles, you can put your "sweet spot" right out there to be hit every thrust.

Anonymous

• i can have a HUGE O if i'm masterbating during sex, it is this one postion that helps, me on my back spread egale, and masterbating while he's inside and it is awsome, orgasim on inside and out!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I must be blessed. I can O from nipple stimulation, oral, vaginal, anal. I also have multiples everytime. The only thing I can say is to relax and just enjoy the moment. I was never sucessful in O's until my DH and I got together and were together long enough to learn about what we like.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah working thoes muscles help (agreeing with anonomous) and you will get an orgasm, infact you can practice the p-muscle thing through out the day.
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i can't in any way so when others do i hate them......JK. about the hating part. i really can't have any orgasms and it's really frusting. so if you can only have it one way consider yourself lucky. i have no advice and all the advice in the world i have read or had given never worked. for me it's mental so when i feel better about whatever it will come to pass.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I can O through sex, anal, but I have to be super "hot" to do that. Nipple stimulation give me one sometimes. Masterbation is a HUGE one, and using any kind of vibrator will make me O. My hubby is awesome though, so I would rather just have an O right along with him while having sex.
    Anonymous

• Women can have 4 different types of orgasms, Anal, Clitoral, G Spot, and Vaginal. Its going to be easier for you to orgasm when you are already aroused, foreplay is your friend! You have to be in the right mood for it too. It may be possible that you need clitoral stimulation for you to orgasm as well. I can tell you a lot of different things to try. Send me a pm if you want me to tell you about some of them.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 1:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• no dont need to and its great. with the ex husband i did big time and only i got myself off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2009