do you "fake it"

honestly i've only faked it the first time me and DH had sex, i tell him when im not able to O, i want to be honest, but he thinks its weird that i can't O everytime we have sex, i told him the chicks he was with in the past were probably faking some of them to make you feel good....lol kinda felt mean tellin him that though but just tryin to be honest

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I've never had to fake it. ;-)
    Anonymous

• Honesty is always the best plan. Just let him know that it's not always about the orgasm, the closeness and connection is just as important.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• NO! I never reward poor beaviour! LOL
    Anonymous

• yep. I heard that over 80% of women don't have orgasms so it's not like it's odd or anything. Some just are honest and some fake it. I don't fake it as much as I let SO assume he made it happen. I do get loud and then stop but I don't stop bc I got off. I stop bc he stopped! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i thought once i was having one and said so but it didn't happen. i feel bad cause he thinks i did and don't know how to tell him i really didn't. i have never faked it or stated that was going to have one cause of that incident. can't fake it now then he'd stop trying harder you know.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I only faked it once in highschool for some guy who was between my legs for 20 minutes and i wanted him to be done!! lol. I've never faked since because I like to cum
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• NEVER, EVER, EVER do I have to fake it. My husband is a PRO with making me O, and I never go without one.
    Anonymous

• No, if I'm not into he knows just by me stearing at him and asking if he's done yet! I'm not going to put on a show if I'm not in the mood. That has only happened a hand full of times. He gets the point now when I say I dont feel like it! lmao
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I have faked it at times in the past but never with my current husband. He knows it is not easy at all for me to orgasm so he doesn't begrudge me my vibrator time either lol
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yeah, plenty of times. Especially if I wasnt really in the mood for sex
    Anonymous