do you like flavored coffee - what kind? what is your favorite kind of tea?

merryheart

Asked by merryheart at 12:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like coffee. As for tea, I like to drink Celestial Seasonings Peppermint and Lemon Zinger teas.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love Folgers Cinnamon Swirl. Or I just buy regular roast and sprinkle cinnamon in it before brewing.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I just like really dark coffee. I know it has less caffeine but to me the flavor gets closer to the smell of coffee the darker you go. For tea I really like chai spice and I have some organic chamomile spearmint that is wonderful.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I only drink decaf. Right now I am using the Keurig coffee machine with the K-cups and like the butternut flavored. or the French Vanilla.

My favorite tea (decaf) is honey lemon. :)

Answer by Bmat at 1:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love Irish Creme coffee and the teas I like green tea. Helps with my pregnancy pains :)
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Not really a fan of Coffee but I do enjoy a cup of Hazelnut every few years and for Tea Earl Grey or chai tea are my favorites.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009