I live near Ft carson and I need a babysitter

I have been looking for a baby sitter for my three month old son but I dont know any one and I dont know who I can trust. I have thought about daycare but I like the idea of a baby sitter better especially because it seems more personal. I only need a baby sitter for when I have to make up drills (I'm in the national guard and my hubby is active duty) so it is from morning untill my hubby gets off of work in the evening. Please if you have any suggestions...

deanna89

Asked by deanna89 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Have you tried any of the Family Child Care providers on post? There is a list of providers who offer weekend care. You can interview them to see if they would be a good fit for your son. Here is the contact info- Family Child Care (FCC) Registration: Building 1518 on Prussman Road Information: Building 5510 on Harr Avenue Phone: 719-526-3338

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• what side of ft carson are you? my cousin is registered with a website that screens ppl and helps you find someone in your area, i can ask her what it is if you'd like. (btw she lives in co north of denver)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i live in pueblo co in co springs
    deanna89

Answer by deanna89 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2009