Annoyed!!

Am I the only one that is annoyed with there state?? I mean dont get me wrong I would have a really hard time supporting my self with out there help and Im thank full for that. But it pisses me off that I have to do everything by this date and if I dont then I get all my support taken away. I do everything right and have done everything right. But if I were to miss one thing I would get all my support taken away. What pisses me off is that my daughter dead beat dad doesn't give a flying fuck took them three times to get him to take a DNA test and nothing happen. Now he wont pay child support and they are doing nothing. I know it builds up and eventually he will get introuble. But really. Err it just angrys me. Sorry its just me venting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly what you mean. They make you jump through so many hoops, for practically crap. But it helps. You gotta do, what you gotta do. What state are you in?
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2009