Would you be upset if your Dh did this to you?

I have been having a hard week this week. One my of best friends passed away, my daughter has been very sick, work has been hectic and I have been depressed. Last night after picking our dd up, and coming home, I laid down on the couch to wait for him to get home, but he showed up 4 hours later at 2 am! I asked him where he had been and he told me the strip club. I don't mind him going to strip clubs sometimes, but he said he spent $75 on lap dances! I cried and I am so mad at him, because I have needed a new pair of shoes for 3 months now. My shoes for work are falling apart and have holes in them and you can see my foot through it, yet I haven't bought any bacause there has been no extra money at all!
Now he is mad at me for being mad at him!
Is it me or would you be upset too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I sure as hell would be.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i would pissed girl. has he lost his mind?
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• mad is an understatement
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• it can't be you i mean that was a total waste of money and not something that was useful for the family in anyway. what a jerk. men don't see the sacrifices us women make by putting of our needs before our family. i know i do it all the time. i'b be so mad for what he did and then get madder that he is mad at me. believe me he wouldn't be getting any sex for awhile cause i'd be huirt for like forever. how selfish. i'm so sorry.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Why are you putting yourself last? Would you send him to work without the tools he needs? Without lunch or whatever? NO.
    Your feet are important. You need new shoes and you need to consider it part of "tools".
    I was married for many years before I realized, my hubby buys what he needs because...he needs it.
    Only women put off buying what they truly need because "they might need that money for something else."
    Stop spending on something else and buy your shoes.
    And yes, at first in my marraige I was mad when that stuff happened. Then I realized, I had never TOLD him I needed anything and later learned he simply expected me to spend what I needed. Just like him.
    Good luck hon.
    Anonymous

• I would be livid! How selfish of him!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• thats just immature and def needs more addressing. if you cant afford a pair of shoes then he def shouldnt be blowing ur money on strippers. with a sick dd, a lost friend, and you busting your ass at work u def dont deserve childish behavior from the person who should be by your side. def have a talk with him and let him know that its not what he did but the poor judgement. Just be happy that he was honest with you. at leastyou have that. dont lose that out of anger. let him know that while you appreciate that he needs to be more responsible. gl!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Sounds like some stripper is getting your much needed new shoes! Pissed is an understatement!
    Anonymous

• There are not enough words in the world to explaine how mad I would be, I don't aprove of strip clubs for maried man
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• sadly we need to talk to men like their five or they just wont get it. def not on their own!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009