How many times do you write really nasty answers and then just erase them?

I have seen many questions today and have written answers to them and just didn't post them because I am so appalled. Not just at my negative answers, but that some STUPID people there are in this world. There...got that off my chest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do that ALLLL THE TIME! Start to write it just to get it out, erase it and move on. Realize it isn't worth my effort to care if it's gunna upset me that badly!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• lol at least 3-4 a day sometimes more. I just get so pissed with people being obtuse about things.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I don't write nasty answers, IMO, but I do write a lot of smart ass comments and then erase them because the poster seems to be so stupid that she'll probably not even get it. I'm sorry, but some of the questions people post on here are ridiculous (like the constant stream of "Am I pregnant?" and that sort of thing that we couldn't possibly know for sure).

Yes, I am a bitch (at least sometimes).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• GUILTY!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2009