baby teeth

i'm asking this again cuz the only answer i got was an accidental wrong answer soo here goes

ok, so my son is 10 months and getting in his top two teeth. he already has the bottom two (front ones of course). the top left is real swollen figure it'll pop anytime, but the lil part of tooth that is showing kinda looks like a tiny hole in the tooth. but being that its only been showing for a few days, it couldnt possibly come out infected could it? his bottom teeth didnt do that, and this is my first baby, sooo i'm really not sure what top teeth looks like coming in. (i worked in a daycare, but couldnt really keep putting my fingers in the babies' mouths to look lol.)

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ur prob just seeing one of the ridges in the tooth, just give him a frozen bagel or something frozen thats hard to help it break
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• also make sure you brush his gums and teeth daily so there is no chance for bacteria
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• no, they shouldn't come out infected. my sons all had that little hole looking and his are perfect:)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My daughter's teeth came in w/out enamel. They were brown/black as they popped out. Not saying that is what is going on here, since the other came in fine..however I would call a dentist to have them take a look as soon as the tooth is out.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 1:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2009